Monday, July 6, 2015

Easy

The last couple of runs were very easy, to recover from the two hard days on the track and the unscheduled progressive tempo run on Wednesday. I also did PowerYoga and Recovery Yoga on Thursday / Friday.  On Saturday, Phill and I ran 3 miles in Half Moon Bay.  We walked about 1 - 1.5 miles before and after.  Before we left home, we did a session of the Pre-Run Yoga.  Things felt good until later in the evening, when my whole body was overwhelmingly achy.  I also, stupidly, failed to put sunscreen on my legs so I am pretty burnt.  I took the day off yesterday to recover, and I may do the same today depending on how I feel after work today.  Tomorrow will be a good gauge to how I am feeling, so I will schedule my next 2 weeks of training then. 

Half Moon Bay was pretty fun.  Ben had a great time in the Water and around the Beach.  I took my family to "It's Italia", one of my favorites.  Ben had pancakes, which he enjoyed.  If you are ever in HMB, I definitely recommend visiting.  If you aren't a Brunch person and are there on the weekend, go in the evening (after 3) because you will get their full menu...which I enjoy better than the brunch menu. Though, the drinks are pretty good on the Brunch menu.  

That's it for now.  I hope to have more to talk about during my next post!

No comments: