Friday, August 21, 2015

End of the Work Week

Well, it's Friday!  What a busy week! 

Phantom of the Opera was a great show!  I first watched the show while I was in Vegas - which is hard to compare to - but the show in SF was excellent.  Phill enjoyed the show very much as well, which as great. 

Yesterday, Phill and I did 15 minutes of Yoga, ran 2 miles and walked .6 miles.  We were feeling pretty tired from the late night on Wendesday, so we kept the distance and mileage easy. 

Today, I am taking it easy and doing the Essentials Yoga video on Runners World and taking the day off from running.  

This weekend, I am debating on going to a WVJS workout tomorrow morning (and breakfast) or if I should sleep in. We will see.  Workout plan this weekend: 

Saturday: 3 - 4 miles
Sunday: 4 - 5 miles, Power Yoga

Short post for today - I hope to have a chance for more this weekend! 

No comments: