Monday, August 24, 2015

Power Yoga, Chili, Whiskey and a Phill saved my day

I had a long day today - worked from 7 - 6:45 and got home at aroud 7:30.  I began my evening at home by explaining my day to Phill.  In response to my first story, Phill promptly gave me a small serving of whiskey and a small slice of pumpkin loaf, as a mode to decompress before dinner.  I continued explaining the events of my day while slowly sipping my whiskey and eating my pumpkin loaf.  (Find it at: http://flourchylde.com/

(NOTE: I do not typically drink alcohol to decompress, but the occassional whiskey doesn't hurt!)

For dinner, we had Vegetarian Chilli.  It was very tasty (Thank you, Phill!).  We watched 20 minutes of Parks and Recreation before we proceeding with the rest of our night.  

Phill began - and still is as I type - studying for his new Semester of classes and I started up the Power Yoga video.  I haven't practiced the Power Yoga video in about a month, so it was a bit harder than last time...but I am very glad I chose this 30 minute video.  The Power Yoga video is challenging, relaxing, and such a wonderful stretch.  And since it is 30 minutes, I feel a bit better about skipping my run today.

I feel ready for my day tomorrow. 

Enjoy your Tuesday, all.

No comments: