Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Veggie Breakfast Sausage, Peas, and Leftover Chili

Tonight I had veggie breakfast sausage (which is very yummy), peas, and left over chili from last night for dinner.  It was just one of those days where you don't have enough time to cook, so you have a little of everything.  I love peas - so on days where I am rushed or vacant of ideas my "go to" is peas and something else.  My rushed dinners often look like I have a three year old eating with me. 

Anyways, another very busy day today.  I had back to back meetings from 8:30AM - 4:45 today.  Totally nuts.  

Phill and I managed to do 20 minutes of Core (push ups, sit ups, planks, and this new upper body weight excercise Phill showed me).  This was all done to random "Club Music" streamed from "Slacker Radio".  The music made me feel a bit old and out dated because I heard no such music when I was going to clubs 6 - 8 years ago. Wow, now that I write this, time has really flown by....lol.

We followed the 20 minutes of Core by 3 miles of easy running.  I kept my heartrate between 132 - 145, so I was running very easy. My legs felt very good and I felt relaxed.

Well, I'm off to eat a small bit of ice cream and fold some laundry. 

Laters.


No comments: